WAREHOUSE SYSTEMS COORDINATOR
You will act as conduit and main point of contact between the Warehouse, Stock Administrator and on-site Client Services teams dealing with any queries raised, and be responsible for the ownership and resolution of them.
This position is vital to the stock management process and is responsible for ensuring that all information and transactions related to the Warehouse systems are up-to-date, completed correctly, and in a timely fashion.
You will work closely with the Stock Administrator to effectively deal with aged stock, quarantine, and destruction, and also coordinate the perpetual stock taking process.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule daily deliveries into the Warehouse.
- Confirming delivery receipt in Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Retrieve and provide to stock administrator 5 stock samples from deliveries for customer supplied inserts and Opus Trust purchased stock items.
- Filing completed delivery notes, and providing copies daily to the stock administrator or production administration team.
- Allocating locations for incoming deliveries and preparing put-away sheets for the warehouse team to action.
- Confirming delivery put away transactions on WMS and filing completed paperwork.
- Receipt of pick request sheets from production.
- Confirming stock locations for required picks on WMS, updating pick request sheets and provide to warehouse operator to action.
- Once physical pick completed, receive actioned pick sheet from warehouse operator and confirm picks on WMS, checking actual box quantities match WMS system and updating where required.
- Working with the stock administrator to deal with aged stock, quarantine, and destruction requests.
- Coordinate perpetual stock taking activities by providing the warehouse team with WMS stock status reports to check, receive completed check lists and review against WMS, updating where any discrepancies are identified and communicating to the stock administrator.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- Good verbal and written communication of the English language
- Previous experience of working in an administration position or Warehouse environment
- Adaptive and flexible
- Safety and quality focused
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Computer-based skills including Microsoft Office and the ability to use electronic operating systems
- Excellent attention to detail
For full details and requirements of this role, please download the job specification.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 3rd March 2019.Apply now
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us today to find out more about opportunities for full time, part time and temporary rolesCONTACT US