To support the achievement of the Opus Trust Marketing business goals by managing production through effective leadership in organising the efficient and quality production of work, to meet the planned schedules and customer specifications and to maximise productivity, profitability and on time delivery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prioritise workload to meet SLA.
- Ensure that machinery and equipment are operated to the required standard.
- Observe and maintain quality standards at all times.
- Observe and maintain safety standards at all times.
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external customers to maximise productivity.
- Implement and sustain 5S and Lean Methodologies to drive performance and continual improvements throughout operations.
- Have a good understanding of all equipment and ensure that the operation is efficient and effective in conjunction with L&D.
- Ensure that your teams skills matrix is maintained to deliver SLA
- Ensure effective use of labour in your area and support other areas of the business when required
- Understand and adhere to Opus Trust quality management systems appropriate to their tasks.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area.
- Visually inspect production run and document results.
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork associated with your tasks.
- Maintain excellent safety standards, lead by example by promoting safety in the workplace as a way of life, challenging unsafe behaviours and unsafe standards.
- Raise near misses following the appropriate methods.
- Investigate accidents and establish the root cause, put fixes in place to prevent similar accidents.
- Coach, train and counsel team members to achieve Opus Trust Marketing standards and assist individual career development.
- Motivate the team members to ensure high standards of customer relations and to maintain the Opus Trust Marketing’s Quality Standards
- Ensuring your team attendance and conduct are adhered to and managed effectively.
- Motivate your team to ensure high standards of customer relations.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture through your team.
- Demonstrate good attention to detail for all tasks.
- Perform to and achieve SMART objectives.
- Maintain a good personal standard of appearance.
- Be aware of, understand and adhere to company health and safety regulations.
- Be aware of and follow security procedures laid down by the company.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Undertake training to meet business requirements.
- Maintain a flexible approach to work to meet team based work requirements.
For full details and requirements of this role, please download the job specification.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter to email@example.comApply now
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us today to find out more about opportunities for full time, part time and temporary rolesCONTACT US