To support the Head of Finance in building greater relations with other parts of the business by being a key finance business partner. You would be responsible for managing and delivering costing analysis as well as finding efficiencies within the finance function. Increase financial information flow between departments by providing MI & KPIs which would help identify cost benefits across the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Provide stakeholders with up to date costing information for the production department by job.
- Provide full costing information at all tender and BAU renewal phase.
- Provide cost per 000 images/packs on the production floor by process type.
- Show Gross margin by customer from a marginal and absorption method.
- Provide leadership to the finance team and make decisions by self managing with regards to
chasing for information and heading up the costing function.
- Provide analytics for all products such as Trust Doc, Trust Post and Trust Web.
- Provide analysis of our top 10 customers by Revenue and Gross margin on a quarterly basis and provide recommendations to improve profitability.
- Quarterly profitability by customer to net profit level
Budget and Forecasting
Support the annual budgeting and forecasting process at an operational level.
- Update the Budget and Forecasting spreadsheet with the actuals versus budget for volumes and revenue.
- Attend monthly/quarterly meetings with the Account Directors to prepare a reforecast.
- Provide information to the Client Services team by means of a self-service report regarding customer activity.
- Automate current systems to provide more time to review and reduce data collation time.
- Look at various historical trends in the customer revenue type and recommend actions to line
- Review the areas where there is incomplete information and work with other stakeholders to
put a process in place to improve this control.
- Look at manual entries and automate using excel macros, lookups and fixing data at source.
- Build reporting which will provide purchase ledger insight of allowances to pay on a weekly or
Assist in the preparation of the sales invoicing routine ensuring that all activities within the process are accurately priced and closed out.
- Assist the Head of Finance on a monthly basis with Client Billing as assigned to you.
- Support the Stock Management team with the BC code reconciliation to ensure all billing is correct.
- Set up macros to speed up the billing process and remove manual entry.
Statutory and Legal Submissions
Preparation of information associated with statutory and legal obligations.
- On a quarterly basis submit a VAT return to HMRC.
- As and when required provide official statistics to the relevant Government department as required.
For full details of this role, please download the job specification.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.Apply now
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us today to find out more about opportunities for full time, part time and temporary rolesCONTACT US