To assist the operations team to implement, raise awareness of and monitor adherence to, Quality, Environmental and other Business Management System Policies and Procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all building and facilities assets with the only exceptions being production machinery and IT equipment.
- Maintain a Building and Facilities Asset Register.
- Maintain a schedule of planned maintenance visits by approval external contractors.
- Manage contractors working on site to meet the requirements of the company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a register of approved contractors.
- Maintain records of contractor visits and service histories maintaining ‘Permits to Work’ and ensuring safe systems of work are in place with assistance from Health and Safety advisor.
- Meet the requirements of the landlord as specified in the building lease.
- Adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety and other relevant legislation.
- Proactively ensure a high level of cleanliness, housekeeping and hygiene standards on site working with the company cleaning contractors.
- Maintain waste management infrastructure and, working with contract cleaners, ensure waste is segregated, stored and removed from site in accordance with environmental procedures and legislation.
- Identify opportunities to reduce the company’s environmental impact.
- Adhere to responsibilities defi ned in EMS documents OCP02 Facilities Management and EMS7 Terms of Reference.
- Vary normal working hours to carry out planned maintenance as required.
- Maintain a system to manage emergency out of hours maintenance requirements being identified as an Emergency Contact.
- Maintain ISO14001 document management system and assist with internal/external audits.
- Prepare Environmental monthly reports which includes preparation of KPIs.
- Monitor and measurement of all utilities and maintenance of the company’s climate change agreement.
- To ensure department expenditure is in line with maintenance budget provided annually by finance.
- Willingness to undertake staff training and development as required;
- Awareness and understanding of Operational Control Policies;
- Awareness of Business Continuity Management System relevant to your role and department.
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
For full details and requirements of this role, please download the job specification.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter to email@example.comApply now
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us today to find out more about opportunities for full time, part time and temporary rolesCONTACT US