To manage a portfolio of accounts from varying business sectors, managing ongoing projects, with over-lapping time-lines, to a high standard. Liaising with clients and internal departments to ensure our clients receive exceptional service, opportunities for growth are identified and developed and you are committed to our Customer Excellence programme.
Main duties and responsibilities
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for the Account Management of a specific set of customer accounts and provide buddy support on others.
- To build and sustain strong and long-lasting relationships with the customer and maintain frequent contact with them and other departments within their business.
- Provide a first point of contact for queries and issues and co-ordinate any investigation ensuring the speedy resolution of customer queries.
- To continually prioritise workload to react to changes and clients’ needs.
- To manage the client expectations effectively ensuring timelines given are adhered to.
- To be an advocate for the department and company in all communications and interactions.
- To adopt the Customer Excellence programme and follow its principles.
- Anticipate and investigate customer needs regularly, identify potential selling opportunities in the relationship and work to drive business growth through existing clients.
- Support the Account Director(s) by regularly updating the customer Account Plans.
- To prepare and deliver proposals and presentations to customers to demonstrate progress and upsell additional products and services.
Management of Change
- Manage the development and implementation of new production jobs through the business.
- Input into the Production meetings to share details of new projects and project concerns.
- Manage change requests including the preparation of quotes and follow-up activities.
- Suggest process improvements where efficiencies and cost savings could be made to the business and customers.
- Effectively understand and interpret client briefs and translate into a change request which is clear in the requirements and specification.
- To ensure that customer reporting and proposals utilise the right metrics, deliver robust insight, include clear actions and relate clearly to achievement against agreed Account Plans.
- To ensure that reports and proposals are professionally written and proofed, following all relevant company guidelines.
- Checking accuracy of client invoicing and reporting and supplying peripheral charging information to the Finance Department.
- Maintain records of customer service issues and the details of Incident resolution.
- To produce a written record from client meetings either face to face or phone/web for distribution to the wider business.
- Ensure accurate reporting is carried out on your accounts on a monthly basis. To prepare the monthly service review packs for your set of customers.
- Ensure that Account Bibles are produced for each client and that these contain the level of detail to enable any member of the team to understand the account and the requirements.
- Maintain the SLA documents including updating of contacts and applications.
- Maintain and manage stock ensuring usage volumes are updated as and when required. Provide sufficient notice for stock to be ordered. Update the client of reorder levels.
- Co-ordinating with internal departments, particularly with a focus on scheduling (Documents Services, Development and Production), to ensure client SLAs are met, work is scheduled in appropriately, components are in place and changes are carried out in a timely fashion.
- To alert the Finance Department of any case where there is a known risk of a client not paying
- To co-operate as required with the Finance Department in securing payment from customers
Business and Industry Knowledge
- To be conversant and keep up to date with all of Opus Trust’s business capabilities and understand the features and benefits of all Opus Trust products and services in order to successfully promote these to customers.
- To ensure that knowledge and understanding of the markets served by your customers is gleaned, maintained and developed on an on-going basis.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a Higher National Diploma (HND) level
- 3 years of working effectively in a relationship management focused capacity
- Excellent analytical interpretation skills including statistical analysis to handle business and technical information effectively
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to write accurate and engaging briefs for a range of audiences
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to continually prioritise tasks and complete within timelines
- Ability to manage multiple clients expectations whilst working within the parameters of SLAs, internal and external needs and demands
- Work efficiently using tools available to effectively manage time and complete tasks within agreed timelines
Should you wish to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.comApply now