www.opustrust.co.uk visitors should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our services, our website and our customer relationship.
We respect your privacy and will not disclose any personal information or information about you, your business or your browsing history, to any organisation other than our own (Opus Trust Communications). We do not sell your personal data.
The following Privacy Statement outlines how the information is collected and how it is used by Opus Trust Communications. If our Privacy Statement is modified, visitors will be notified via our homepage. Please do not hesitate to contact Opus Trust Communications with any questions or concerns you may have at any time.
How Opus Trust Communications collect information:
- Directly from you when you email, call or write to us,
- Indirectly from you when you visit this site,
- When you respond to one of our emails, social media posts or other promotion.
What information does Opus Trust Communications collect?
- When you contact us directly we can collect (depending on the information provided): your company, name, address, telephone and email details,
- Indirectly, Opus Trust Communications can record which pages on the site you visit, how you were directed to the website, and which emails or other promotions you responded to.
Why do we collect it?
- To improve the Opus Trust Communications website by determining how it is being used,
- To understand and monitor interaction with Opus Trust Communications content,
- To measure traffic to the Opus Trust Communications website and from which channels.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files designed to hold information specific to website visitors. The information can be held by a web server or a computer.
How do cookies work?
The information stored by cookies allows people to use the details to tailor pages specific to users or the page can use the data in the cookie to carry information from one visit to the website or related site, to the next. Cookies only use data that has been volunteered by the user or that a web server already has stored.
Which cookies are Opus Trust Communications using?
There are cookies present on www.opustrust.co.uk that relate to Google Analytics.
Opus Trust Communications uses Google Analytics to monitor website performance and at no point will Google Analytics be used to track or collect personally identifiable information of visitors to the site.
Opus Trust Communications may also collect information about your IP address which may be used to detect the organisation or ISP connecting to the site.
If you are a returning visitor to Opus Trust Communications, this information will be identified as will how you were directed to the website.
Disabling Google Analytics
Google Analytics can be disabled across all websites by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How can these cookies be disabled?
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org
Alternatively, you can accept or reject cookies, even if you have previously selected a different option, using one of the buttons below: