Privacy & Cookies
www.opustrust.co.uk visitors should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our services, our website and our customer relationship.
We respect your privacy and will not disclose any personal information or information about you, your business or your browsing history, to any organisation other than our own (Opus Trust Marketing). We do not sell your personal data.
The following Privacy Statement outlines how the information is collected and how it is used by Opus Trust Marketing. If our Privacy Statement is modified, visitors will be notified via our homepage. Please do not hesitate to contact Opus Trust Marketing with any questions or concerns you may have at any time.
How Opus Trust Marketing collect information:
- Directly from you when you email, call or write to us,
- Indirectly from you when you visit this site,
- When you respond to one of our emails, social media posts or other promotion.
What information does Opus Trust Marketing collect?
- When you contact us directly we can collect (depending on the information provided): your company, name, address, telephone and email details,
- Indirectly, Opus Trust Marketing can record which pages on the site you visit, how you were directed to the website, and which emails or other promotions you responded to.
Why do we collect it?
- To improve the Opus Trust Marketing website by determining how it is being used,
- To understand and monitor interaction with Opus Trust Marketing content,
- To measure traffic to the Opus Trust Marketing website and from which channels.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files designed to hold information specific to website visitors. The information can be held by a webserver or a computer.
How do cookies work?
The information stored by cookies allows people to use the details to tailor pages specific to users or the page can use the data in the cookie to carry information from one visit to the website or related site, to the next. Cookies only use data that has been volunteered by the user or that a webserver already has stored.
Which cookies are Opus Trust Marketing using?
There are cookies present on www.opustrust.co.uk that relate to Google Analytics and Lead Forensics.
Opus Trust Marketing uses Google Analytics to monitor website performance and at no point will Google Analytics be used to track or collect personally identifiable information of visitors to the site.
Opus Trust Marketing may also collect information about your IP address which may be used to detect the organisation or ISP connecting to the site through Lead Forensics.
If you are a returning visitor to Opus Trust Marketing, this information will be identified as will how you were directed to the website.
Disabling Google Analytics
Google Analytics can be disabled across all websites by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How can these cookies be disabled?
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org
Alternatively, you can accept or reject cookies, even if you have previously selected a different option, using one of the buttons below:
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to talk to us.CONTACT US